Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Now only a GA peach at heart



So Saturday night I went to watch the UConn basketball game with some other athletic trainers at a sports grille. I should have known something was wrong when the waiter continued to stare at my id. I had to ask myself..."I am legal, right??"... (haha...guess I don't get out much). Then the waiter told me that my license had expired. Not only did my 24th birthday bring a new year, but also the need for a new driver's license...woops! Who knows how long I would have been driving with an expired liscense if I had not ordered that drink!! Now it is official. I have a Virginia license, this is the last step of my Virginia citizenship (but in order to continue driving legally I had to take these desperate steps). No worries...I still claim Georgia, but I will be able to legally drive in Virginia for the next 6 years!

1 comment:

Del said...

Too bad South Carolina is still the greatest state ever. You know it!