Sunday, November 09, 2008

Keeping it going

These past few days went quick...here's a quick recap of my "thanksgiving" for the past few days.
11/4/08: Even if you're not very political (like myself), it is still pretty exciting to see the enthusiasm surrounded by our new president elect. We live in a great country...definitely something to give thanks for.
11/5/08: CAM girls first bonding moment when they decided to go to the upcoming dance together.
11/6/08: Hot yoga, Romans 8, Old Chicago with friends
11/7/08: great Friday morning clinic, The River Food pantry www.theriver-madison.org
11/8/08: A great spinning class, good TAWG, and Bluegrass and a beer
11/9/08: Sweet time with my roommate while I taught her how to make lasagna, taking Heejung with me to church, Blackhawk, PinkHat Ladies Life Group

No comments: